Agreement for Custom Photography Services
This agreement is provided so you know exactly what to expect from my sessions and to ensure that I meet your expectations. Please read all information carefully. If you have any questions, please let me know before the session. Thank you!
1) ALLISON LEE PHOTOGRAPHY specialises in natural light, candid and un-posed child portraits. Cheerful cooperation and punctuality is expected in order for the session to run smoothly. Time is built in for play, snacks and a “getting to know you” period. I want your session to be fun, friendly and relaxing so please let me know how I can help make sure we meet those goals.
2) The amount paid at the time of booking secures your session time and the prices listed on my website at the time of booking. Your session retainer will be credited to the price of your chosen package.
3) You are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to location choice (admission fees, snacks, drinks, license fees, parking, etc.)
4) Because it can be distracting (especially to small children) and prevents me from being able to do my job effectively, other cameras (camera phones included) are not allowed at the photo session
5) I would never want to photograph someone who wasn’t feeling 100%. If someone becomes ill or injured please call as soon as possible to reschedule. I maintain the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency and other unforeseen circumstances. No shows on the part of the client results in the loss of the deposit. Rebookings must take place within 30 days of the original session date.
1) Within 24 hours of the session I will post a “sneak peak” of the images on my blog (www.allisonlee.com.au) and Facebook page. You are welcome to share these with friends and family.
2) Within 14 days after the session, I will post your professionally edited images in your password protected online gallery. The gallery will remain live for one month to give you time to download your images and make any product choices.
3) All images are edited to make them look their very best. If you have a request for a small change to an image, please let me know when you place your order. I can address minor changes at no cost but more involved requests are billed at $75/hr. I will let you know if there will be extra charges before work is begun. Once the requested changes are made, charges apply regardless if the final product is purchased.
4) Orders will be processed once payment is received.
5) Delivery for print products takes between three and six weeks. Digital products will be available for immediate download once purchased. If you are in a rush please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your requests.
6) Some items will come directly from the print house. I will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that items delivered by a third party are suitably packaged for transit but I cannot accept liability for loss or damage caused by a third party. If this occurs I will do my best to rectify the damage.
7) It is my goal to exceed your expectations, but due to the nature of custom photography all sales are final and refunds and returns are not permitted. Please be sure to inspect your images in your gallery very carefully and ask questions if need be prior to purchase.
YOUR DIGITAL IMAGES
1) You will receive a PRINT RELEASE with your gallery that gives you permission to print your images for personal use. Most of the time it is not necessary to show this at a print lab, but some may ask you so it is advised to take it with you.
2) Your images will be cropped and colored how I believe they will print the best. Some images (particularly those shot in low light) may have visible film grain when enlarged too much. This is normal, but may not be aesthetic. In addition, if you crop an image in too tightly, you will lose resolution and may cause it to be pixilated when enlarged. To ensure the best print quality, try to avoid altering your images before printing. If in doubt, just ask me. I am not responsible for printing errors or for quality of prints or products not printed by me.
COPYRIGHT AND USE OF IMAGES
1) ALLISON LEE PHOTOGRAPHY owns all copyright, title and interest in and to all the images from the session (including those delivered electronically) and reserves the right to use the images and/or reproductions for display, publication (print and online) or other marketing/promotional related purposes.
2) The fees paid to ALLISON LEE PHOTOGRAPHY grants allows you to use the images purchased (both digital and in print) for personal use only. Under no circumstances can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, in competitions, professional display, or any other purpose outside the express terms of this agreement. Images also may not be altered or copied without express consent of ALLISON LEE PHOTOGRAPHY.
3) By signing this agreement, you are giving permission for all attendees of the photo session to be photographed and the images used for the purposes outlined in the agreement, and the client agrees to indemnify ALLISON LEE PHOTOGRAPHY against any cost or claim by any person arising out of photography of any person at the session.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
1) ALLISON LEE PHOTOGRAPHY is not liable to the Client for any loss or expense which is an indirect or consequential loss including the Client having no visual record of an event or session. ALLISON LEE PHOTOGRAPHY is not liable for loss or damage suffered by the Client as a result of an action brought by a third party. The above provisions apply even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or ALLISON LEE PHOTOGRAPHY had been advised of the possibility of the Client incurring it.
2) Except in the case of death or personal injury, the total liability of ALLISON LEE PHOTOGRAPHY under this agreement, however it arises, shall not exceed the total amount paid by the client to ALLISON LEE PHOTOGRAPHY for services rendered. This applies whether an action is based on contract, tort or any other basis in law.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to your session!